Everybody is talking about sustainability in fashion - what is meant by this?
On my Second Hand Vintage Tour I will show you how sustainability works. You are looking for extraordinary desiger pieces - but don't want to spend a lot of money?
My suggestion: second-hand shops! There you will also find pieces by our popular Bernese designers. I myself love them too, they are timeless pieces and you can be lucky that one of their owners has parted with them. A second love can arise.
There are vintage shops that stand for different eras: 40s to 80s, one stands for traditional costumes, another for designer bags. If you're lucky, you might come across a Chanel purse...
I'll show you: on the Bern vintage tour.
- For two hours I'll take you to the most beautiful vintage shops in town
- I will show you the highlights of the respective shop and introduce you to the shop owners
- You can try it on at your leisure
- At the end you are invited for an aperitif in a beautiful Bernese backyard
You won't find this tour in any travel guide or tourist information. On my Second Hand Shopping Tour I'll tell you my insider tips!
Come with us, on 25 January, we meet at 11 am in front of the Zytglogge, max 10 people, costs incl. aperitif Fr. 50.00
You will remember this tour for a long time.
You can register here: /Second Hand Shopping Tour
You would rather do this tour exclusively with your best friends - as a very special experience that you will remember for a long time?
- Styling at the hairdresser included
- The most beautiful vintage shops just for you in a small group
- I'll tailor the selection of shops to your needs
- My personal advice when trying on
- Your apero according to your wishes
Then book the Bern vintage tour or a fashion stroll in the VIP version! (only for fixed groups!)
Send an e-mail to info@beatricelang to learn more.